Matamoros statue in the Cathedral

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisaGMX.NET
Fri Apr 30 17:26:48 PDT 2004

Greatly spoken Claudia!
In a recent book published in Holland by an Arab mosque it was stated that
all gays should be dropped from apartment building with their heads down
first and that woman should be beaten to obey as long as the beating would
not show.
It seems to me that on the other hand it might be time to let Santiago
Matamoras ride again.

It's not ill will; all non-believers in Allah; children and woman alike have
to be "assimilated"
Lets' get back to the laughs of Gandhi and the recent photo is saw of the
Dalai Lama.
Fear is not an option and will lead is to eroding our historical and
cultural heritage (how awesome it might be)

pieter, trigo and mickey
duifhuis 58,
3862 jj Nijkerk
the Netherlands