I'm Home from the Portugues Route

Scott Horton lasemillabesadaaHOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 28 14:01:14 PDT 2004

Thank you for your account.  As a new member of the listserve, it was the
first I have read!
I am hopng to do the Camino from the France/Spain border in the spring of
2005 and look forward to hearing more from members of this site.

Peace and best wishes,

Scott