Santiago to London

Alec McKenzie alecaMCKENZIE.ME.UK
Fri Apr 23 09:06:26 PDT 2004

At 9:36 -0400 on 23/4/04, Tania A. Robson wrote:
>What is the more economical way to get from Santiago back to London?

>discounts on airfares, any other suggestions?

If you have the time, taking the narrow-gauge
railway along the coast from El Ferrol to Bilbao
is a rewarding experience. There is a bus service
from Santiago to El Ferrol, and the train takes
two days to Bilbao. There are cheap flights by
EasyJet from Bilbao to London Stansted.

Overall, one of the cheapest ways I know from Santiago to London.
--
Alec McKenzie
alecamckenzie.me.uk