Bilboa to St Jean

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Fri Apr 23 08:36:49 PDT 2004

To add, don't be surprised if the train from Bayonne to St. Jean turns
out to be a bus. Sometimes the train is not running. The bus was a large
tourist type bus that stopped at each train station along the way to
pick up passengers. It was a lovely drive through the mountains into
some small villages we would not have seen otherwise. We have since met
a waiter at a well known Basque restaurant in Los Angeles who was very
surprised that we had been to his home village. Lydia