a Pilgrim

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Thu Apr 22 09:58:29 PDT 2004

Hello you all,
I would like to share with you, and translate, a message posted this morning
in the Brazilian Camino :List:

"Good morning, (my)  family of pilgrims,
I wish all new pilgrims the same joy that I am feeling today. It was exactly
four years ago that I set forth to realize my dream of making the pilgrimage
to Santiago.
After my first dream came true when I became a mother, I realized my second
dream, that of walking the Camino, even although I had to wait twenty-eight
years to do it.  It is worth waiting for. It is never too late to be happy.
Have a good trip those of you on your way to your pilgrimage.
(receive) A pilgrim's embrace..
Angela Dalleprani Ribeiro"

I don't know why, but this very simple message made my cry, really, and I
wanted to share it with you..
Big hug to you all.
Rosina