The 60+ Club

Liz Allen peaceplanet_6400aYAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 21 13:58:07 PDT 2004

Hi Glory:

We are flying to London, and taking a Ryanair flight to Bairritz - then you could take the one hour train ride to SJPP - and we got a great deal - on a one way and round trip ticket- I've always found travelling to London is the best way to fly to Europe, you can always get a cheap intereurope ticket on easy-jet, Ryanair and others -
However, you must often change airports in London, but if you are 60+ you can get a 50% discount - we are flying into Gatwick, and out of Stansted - so we are taking National Express airport bus between airports. Will cost about US$22. each if you are over 60 - and the flight is only $US$28. one way - to Biarritz -
 From New York you can check the Internet for good prices to London - other websites are www.ryanair.com and www.easyjet.com - you have to convert from pounds but they do accept US debit and credit cards. Easyjet flys into Bilboa - which is not so close unless you are starting from Burgos -
Hope this helps - next week we are on our way - and look forward to meeting all of you on the Way -
Peace to all in the world -
Sally and Ray
Glory <iamgloryaYAHOO.COM> wrote:
I am coming from New York.  I was also wondering if it would be better to fly to Santiago, bus to SJPP and walk back to catch a round trip flight.  I wanted to get a one way ticket to Bordeaux but found it impractable as they charge for round trip anyway.  I'm trying to fly as cheap as possible.

"Give your spirit wings and you will soar among eagles"