WHISKEY POEM

Rolf Gunnar Rolfsson rg_rolfssonaYAHOO.DK
Fri Apr 16 09:53:29 PDT 2004

Greetings,

Here is my LAST whiskey poem on this list: BARDIE
BIRDIE'S CAMINO, and it is a greeting from Celtic
Scotland...

I have been asked to show kind consideration
concerning the rules of this list, and I am bound by a
code chivalry from the yoiking Laps in Lapland to
respect such pleading, and to keep The Plus 60 Club
happy - because of the wisdom of age - with respect
for non whiskey drinkers as well, and that is fine
with me...

Further, I have something to say concerning BARDDAS,
and the NATURAL connection between minstrelsy and
pilgrimage, and that will be presented later, as a
contribution to the GoCamino university list,
according to the formal intention of study and
research, within the definition of a university, and
within the definition of a scholar's work in the
international environment of a university.

Cheers!
Rolf Gunnar Rolfsson

PS.To my fans:I will write more whiskey poems about
BARDIE BIRDIE'S CAMINO on Santiagobis,yahoo group.

Yahoo! Mail (http://dk.mail.yahoo.com) - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan