planning trip

Judith Rosenthal JRosen914aAOL.COM
Thu Apr 15 12:48:55 PDT 2004

I am a teacher (ESL) in a junior college in New York and an planning to make
the pilgrimage along as much of the Camino as I can in the last week of May
and the first few weeks of June.  I am 75 years old but have hiked most of my
life and even though I am much slower now, I hope I will be able to do at least
do the last 100 miles.  I am not sure where I should start - I would
particularly like to see Burgos but that may be too great a distance.  I intend to hike
only about 8 to 10 miles a day and enjoy what I am passing through. I will be
going alone, though hope to meet people along the way.  Any advice about what
would be a good place to start, places  I should not miss along the way,
nitty-gritty of what is really important to take would be appreciated.  I have
been reading your wonderful and helpful answers to e-mail sent in.