Help need and appreciated!

William Marques williammarquesaTESCO.NET
Thu Apr 15 01:28:39 PDT 2004

Like Margartet I would also say do not miss Samos it may add a day and an
extra 12km or so to your journey but would be a much more atmospheric place
to start a religious pilgrimage than Sarria.
You could also fly to Santiago, stay overnight and leave your lugggge at a
frindly hotel and catch a bus or of time is precious and money less of a
problem a taxi to Sarria or Samos (if doing the second you ought to agree a
price in advance to avoid any nasty surprises). That's pretty much what you
suggested yourself.
Buen Camino
William