iPod...yeah....

claudia castellani claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 13 09:24:01 PDT 2004

Jeffrey,

I have never seen the Groundhog Day, but your description of the typical
hospitalero's life is... great!

Actually, when I was in Nàjera I met a poor Spanish hospitalero who had been
left there alone (no companion!) and he only spoke Spanish!! He asked me to
help him by becoming his "official" interpreter.
What a hard job! Tens of people asking information about EVERYTHING!!
The funny thing is that the hospitalero later knew a couple of very nice
German girls, but in that case..... he didn't seem to need my help in
translation!!! The power of love.....

Ciao,  Claudia  ;-)