Introduction

Mulligan, Pat PMulliganaGOV.STATE.GA.US
Tue Apr 13 08:57:20 PDT 2004

LIZ:  This is Pat Mulligan from Atlanta, Georgia.  I am going to walk the
same route but in 2005.  I would like to hear about your walk when its
completed, with all the necessary details.  I, too, am in my sixties and
have been on a spiritual path of my own; following Ms. McLaine's book about
her experiences, I decided I wanted to do the El Camino.  I may be sharing
it with my adult son, who has informed me he would like to accompany me on
at least part of it.  I am beginning to read as many books as I can and
perhaps there is someout out there from Atlanta who is contemplating the
walk too.  I would like to hear from you. Any advice to help me prepare
would be great and most appreciated.

Thanks for your input.  Best, Pat

 -----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu]On Behalf Of
Liz Allen
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 11:04 AM
To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
Subject: Re: Introduction

Greetings Wanda:
My friend and I will be staying with friends just outside of SJPdP until May
1st, perhaps we could arrange to meet somewhere in the village - our exact
leaving time is flexible, it would be good to meet you - I lived a few
months at a time in Albuquerque and love NM! Will forward you info on the
forum, should you be interested!
Liz

wanda <wandaaOLDABIQUIU.COM> wrote:

Hi, I will be taking the same route, hoping to arrive SJPdP  May 1 or 2.
arriving by train via Lourdes. Yes, going to Barcelona however no nothing of
the Forum. Looking foward to  meeting you, Wanda Krivanek Roach, 60+,
Abiquiu, NM.