Children on Camino??

claudia castellani claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 6 10:21:09 PDT 2004

We got to know a Spanish father with his two children (a girl of 9 and a boy
of 13) who walked a part of the Camino. They walked and slept in hostels.
Once we had dinner together and I was really astonished by the maturity of
the guy. Both children were adorable. I don't know whether this depended
from the Camino-experience, but it was surely a good contribution to their
education.
Thinking of this family, I would advise all the families in the world to
make the same experience with their children.

Claudia