Introduction of returnee

m j anderson mjayceeaWORLDNET.ATT.NET
Mon Apr 5 15:36:50 PDT 2004

Hello Pilgrims and future Pilgrims;

The list guidelines suggest an introduction when one joins the listserv. When
the list was moderated from UCLA I was a participant as I prepared for my first
pilgrimage, made in 1999 with my sister. We began at St. Jean Pied de Port. As
for many of you, the Camino was a life altering experience that I would not
trade.

Since 1999 I have been on portions of the Camino during  2000, 2001, 2003
( France) and plan to be on short portions this May. These trips were for
research rather than as a pilgrim.  I am anxious to make the pilgrimage again
as a pilgrim and,  if heaven smiles,  my dream would be to begin in Vezelay.

It is exciting to read your archives....so much to learn from you all---just to
"hear" the enthusiasm for the Camino brings a smile.
Ultreya!
Mary J Anderson