The European Roads to the Pyrenees

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisaGMX.NET
Mon Apr 5 02:54:06 PDT 2004

Dear all.
 Dear Linda,

On you travels you met a very particular book as you mentioned:

I've a reprint of 2004 (thank you Michel) and gives in 320 full colours
pages an overview of history and ways and means of the ways in Europe and
all about the pilgrimage in France, set against the European background.
Considering art, religion and politics!
It's a very impressive book, but not to take along, but if you are able to
read French it is really a treasure and gives a good and profound
background.
There are 80 pages about the Camino Frances in Spain, equally lavishly
illustrated with anecdotes and good pictures.

On account of the map of Europe a file is obtainable on my email address;
The map reaches from Stockholm to Tallinn in the North
To Belgrade and Brindisi in the south.

On account of Mr. Humbert Jacomet, I do only know that he is rather
knowledgeable and published among others a book on the miracles on the
Santiago Way. Shame I never had lunch with him.

as always:
Ultreya and good health to you !
'May the Road rise with you"

Pieter, Don trigo and O'Mickey
duifhuis 58
3862 jj nijkerk
the netherlands
fel/fax: +31(0)33- 24 60 912
email:mailto:pieterpannevisagmx.net
website: http://www.pieterpannevis.nl/
new email address:mailto:ppapp.myadsl.nl

---