pieter pannevis Has Shared Photos with You on ACD SendPix

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisaGMX.NET
Sun Apr 4 09:17:01 PDT 2004

dear all,

Lydia was kind enough to send another set of photos ( might be some duplicates in) thank you Lydia. For all of you who have attended the gathering and want to share ( as is pilgrimage) , please email the photos and share them in this way in your post
We like especially overviews with lots of people
Be welcome to do so !

warm regards,
Pieter

pieterpannevisagmx.net

PS if there is a photo you very much like this selection or another, please mail me and i enhance it.

See the photos here:
  http://www.sendpix.com/albums/04040409/9e3n4ime7q/

Want to share your photos online, too? ACD SendPix photo sharing service is included at no charge in ACDSee digital photo software. ACDSee makes it easy to find, view, organize, edit, print and share your digital photos fast.

Download a 30-day trial of ACDSee 6.0 today:
  http://www.acdsystems.com/English/Products/ACDSee/index

Interested in photo tips and software advice? Want to enter fun photo contests and get cool prizes? Sign up today for ACD newsletters:
  http://www.acdsystems.com/English/Community/Newsletters/Signup/index

Note: This photo album will remain live for 30 days. Click this link for more details on using ACD SendPix:
  http://www.sendpix.com/terms-of-use.htm (English content)

Thank you for using ACD SendPix. ACD Systems Ltd. ("ACD") has neither reviewed nor approved the contents of the images you are viewing.  For more information, please review our disclaimer at:
  http://www.sendpix.com/disclaimer.htm (English content)