passport

Kathy Gower kathygoweraHOTMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 3 20:16:32 PST 2004

THere is a delightful little office near St. Sulpice in the San Germaine des
Pres district..on #7 rue des Canettes.  Madame Warcollier herself holds
court there.  She is another Camino character for sure.  The office is on
the ground floor, right near the St. Germaine Marche.  e-mail off line when
I can give you more specifc directions as to times they're open, etc.  I'm
not at home and don't have that info handy.

Good luck!

From: Chris Kendzierski <chriskendzierskiaYAHOO.COM>
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: passport
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 09:52:16 -0800

Hello- I am leaving for my walk on April 15th and as
of now still have not obtained my pilgrim passport- I
am flying into Paris, and begining in Vezelay.  Does
anyone know if there is a Camino office in Paris where
I could obtain a pilgrim passport...or suggestions to
what I should do to obtain one in a such a short time
period???

-Thanks, Christian