passport

John Volz srjandmaSBCGLOBAL.NET
Sat Apr 3 14:31:31 PST 2004

Chris

In 2000 we got passports from the French Friends of the Chemin St Jacques.
They were  located  in the St Germain District on Rue Des Cannetes just over
from the St Supplice Church.  Sorry, but we don't have the exact address and
I can't seem to find a website for them.  They were open parttime and I seem
to remmber it as being in the afternoon.

You can also improvise and have folks in France stamp any kind of booklet or
paper.  You can probably get something of an offcial nature in Vezalay.
Check at the office of the major church there.

Good Luck

John and Marty Volz
Santa Rosa CA

"