A good website about the GR 65 in France

Ralph Alcorn RBALCORNaCS.COM
Sat Apr 3 11:43:28 PST 2004

Laurie, thank you for posting the website for transbagages - we are doing
part of GR65 in a few weeks. I like the way they map the route, and the listing
of gites, hotels, etc is good supplement to Miam-Miam & other guides.  I
summarized the accomodation list from Le Puy thru Figeac down to one line per
accomodation, and will email off list to anyone interested.

Ralph Alcorn
www.backpack45.com
Shepherd Canyon Books
Publisher of We're in the Mountains, Not Over the Hill:
     Tales and Tips From Seasoned Women Backpackers