pieter pannevis Has Shared Photos with You on ACD SendPix

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisaGMX.NET
Fri Apr 2 17:56:01 PST 2004

Dear  all,

alan was so kind to respond to my request to send some pictures he took !
please let you pilgrims out there send yours  to me and in a while we've a whole gathering we can share the way we do just now
If in any trouble to open the files please feel free to contact me off list !

have a good weekend

Pieter

pieterpannevisagmx.net

PS please do not bother to reduce them to much i'll do it for you
so keep them coming!

See the photos here:
  http://www.sendpix.com/albums/04040217/srf66odp4h/

Want to share your photos online, too? ACD SendPix photo sharing service is included at no charge in ACDSee digital photo software. ACDSee makes it easy to find, view, organize, edit, print and share your digital photos fast.

Download a 30-day trial of ACDSee 6.0 today:
  http://www.acdsystems.com/English/Products/ACDSee/index

Interested in photo tips and software advice? Want to enter fun photo contests and get cool prizes? Sign up today for ACD newsletters:
  http://www.acdsystems.com/English/Community/Newsletters/Signup/index

Note: This photo album will remain live for 30 days. Click this link for more details on using ACD SendPix:
  http://www.sendpix.com/terms-of-use.htm (English content)

Thank you for using ACD SendPix. ACD Systems Ltd. ("ACD") has neither reviewed nor approved the contents of the images you are viewing.  For more information, please review our disclaimer at:
  http://www.sendpix.com/disclaimer.htm (English content)