A good website about the GR 65 in France

Reynolds, Laurie LREYNOLDaLAW.UIUC.EDU
Fri Apr 2 14:25:26 PST 2004

I have been planning a walk on the GR 65 (that's the Le Puy to St. Jean
route) and have just come across a very helpful website.  The company
Transbagages, which transports packs between towns for a fee on the GR 65 in
France, has a list of all towns and their accommodations along the route.

 <http://www.transbagages.com/default1.asp>
http://www.transbagages.com/default1.asp  If you click on "itineraires" and
then Chemin de Saint Jacques and then click on the particular stage you are
interested in, a list of towns will come up on the left side, and a click on
the town's name will pull up all the accommodations in the town.

I thought I'd pass it on, because I have never seen mention of it on this
listserv.  Regards, Laurie