archdiocese Webpage

Jill Momper jmomperaMFITZCO.COM
Tue Sep 30 09:59:23 PDT 2003

Can you give me the logistics of this walk.  I am would need some support to carry bags as I am not in condition to travel that far carrying a pack.  Also, any hotels in any stops along the way.
Thank you.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lydia Banales
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: September 30, 2003 11:35 AM
  Subject: Re: archdiocese Webpage

  You can walk the last 100 km from Sarria to Santiago in 1 week and get your Compostela. It is a lovely walk. Lydia

  Freundt, Sandra Joanne wrote:

    Hello everybody!
    I am very tempted to do the Camino by myself either in October (with little preparation) or early January. Would January be too cold in the North of Spain? Not worrying too much about the Compostela in itself, would a week be enough to experience a true pilgrimage?
    Many thanks!
    Sandra