Santiago Archdiocese new web page/caminoasantiago

Sally Haden hadense1948aHOTMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 27 13:38:44 PDT 2003

Dear Rosina
I have been reading your mail contributions for some time and just want to
say how much I appreciate all that you do to give people information.  I can
make sense of written Spanish at least a bit, so that new Archdiocese site
is very useful for me, with all its ancillary information, books and so on.
Also the caminoasantiago site telling everyone about the different routes.
However that site is a bit unstable... perhaps it is my computer, but I find
it very hard to get the page to fully display or be clickable.

I have a question which I will put on a separate email...

By the way, the Lake District is the bulge of land (with lots of mountains
and lakes) that sticks out into the Irish Sea south of Scotland on the west
coast of UK.  It is only a step, so to speak, across the sea from Northern
Ireland/Belfast.  Donald Campbell is the one who died on I think on
Windermere Lake, or Coniston, setting a new water speed world record a few
decades ago.  And it was the home of Wordsworth, and other artists.

Many thanks indeed for your work.

Sally
Lancashire, UK