A few specific questions for the experienced

Ignacio Franc és ignaciofrancesaTELEFONICA.NET
Wed Sep 24 14:58:27 PDT 2003

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:42:38 -0400, Christopher Heap
<christopher.heapaROGERS.COM> wrote:

>Hi Marianne,
>

>I did the walk from Santiago to Finisterre earlier this year in three
days as follows:

>Day 1 ~ Santiago de Compostela to Negreira (18.5 km)
>
>Day 2 ~ Negreira to Olveiroa (28.5 km)
>
>Day 3 ~ Olveiroa to Finisterre (27.3 km)

I have also walked this summer and done the very same three stages as you,
but the distances in Km have grown considerably since you did it. It is
really a proof that the big bang theory is true ;-)))). In my experience
the total amount is very close to 90 Km. A little more than 20 is done the
first day and the rest the other two days. If you are walking later to the
lighthouse add another 4 or 5 Km from the village to the end of the land.

Buen Camino

Ignacio