Location of crosses in chain link fence?

Ignacio Franc és ignaciofrancesaTELEFONICA.NET
Wed Sep 24 14:41:56 PDT 2003

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:31:08 EDT, Ralph Alcorn <RBALCORNaCS.COM> wrote:

>Along the way we passed a chain link fence that had a lot of small crosses
>fashioned from scraps of wood.  Does anyone remember where that was?  I'm
>thinking the outskirts of Logrono near the huge bull profile sign, but
not quite
>sure.

Yes, you are right. The crosses are just in front of the bull sign, 13 km
after leaving Logroño and 2km before arriving at Navarrete. I can, with a
smile in my face :-))), remember myself there taking a picture of a young
american couple and the bull in August 2002.

Buen Camino

Ignacio