Anxiety, faith, pre-Camino jitters

Sally Haden hadense1948aHOTMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 22 13:23:19 PDT 2003

Hi David,
Of course you are right about western medicine recognizing the benefits of
exercise.  I didn't mean to put down western medicine.  But I suppose it is
a little hard to say what I did mean...!  It's just a feeling... maybe
something that goes on between the body and the spirit each time you put a
foot forward.  I don't know.  But I am certainly going to think about it as
I go out walking, practising for next year in Spain I hope!

Sally,
Lancashire, UK