Anxiety, faith, pre-Camino jitters and history and unsubscribing

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Mon Sep 22 12:27:58 PDT 2003

 Dear Peggy !
this has to stop !
Be mature and find a way to get yourself out of here !
Not only Linda, but also Jason and me have given posts to have yourself unsubscribe from Gocamino
this attitude will not have any favour while walking the Camino.
Present some initiative of your own..
I do refuse - even as I've none connections to the management of this group- to provide you with answers...So please find out for yourself and do not harass other members please
kind regards,
as always
Ultreya and Good Health to you !
Pieter and Trigo