Anxiety, faith, pre-Camino jitters and history

garranos garranosaYAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 22 09:25:35 PDT 2003

Nothing to do with me I'm afraid! Why not try following the very simple Unsubscription procedure? Or else, follow the instructions that many members have kindly taken their time to describe in their posts?

Ultreya - Jason

Moderator Ultreya.net

PS, It's the same procedure you used to join!

Peg Bishop <peg.bishopaSASKTEL.NET> wrote:
Please drop this address from your mail list!!