August pilgrims

John Volz srjandmaSBCGLOBAL.NET
Mon Sep 15 14:24:13 PDT 2003

Rosina

Thanks for the stats on Pilgrims, but I'd like to note that Information offices are not always open.  Unlike bars, they have lunch and weekend closings that mean it is often not possible to get to an open Information Office on many days of the joureny.

In our bicycle Camino in 2000, with 15 days on the Camino in Spain, I don't think I remember more that 2 days where Information Office hours and our travel thru a town coincided!

Thanks again for your sending these stat summaries each month, they are great fun to see.

John Volz
Santa Rosa CA