Traveling in silence

Todd OKeefe toddokeefeaYAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 4 15:51:20 PDT 2003

Linda, Next year when I endeavour upon the Camino, silence will be the policy, except for the essentials....Communication  is in such abundance, in so many different forms, A time for quiet reflection and contemplation seems highly inviting and beneficial!  Take the road of the "MIME".  All the Best.  Todd

Linda McInnis <mrfsealahaHOTMAIL.COM> wrote:Greetings all!

The more I consider my camino, the more I am drawn to walking in silence.
Could I be silent for a month or more? What about communication for basic
necessities? The options are intriguing. Is there anyone here who has
walked this way, or who may have encountered someone who was walking so? If
so, please reply here or off list. Thanks very much!

Linda
Pueblo, CO