CD Rom

Freundt, Sandra Joanne SANDRAFaIADB.ORG
Tue Oct 21 08:04:23 PDT 2003

Could I be added to the list too?.
Thank you so much.
Sandra

-----Original Message-----
From: gretchen gonzalez [mailto:gonzamiller2aHOTMAIL.COM]
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2003 7:53 AM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: CD Rom

Dear Rosina
I have been in Minneapolis the past week - Dad was back in the hospital -
battling his lymphoma. It is so difficult to see him suffering. It certainly
affects my Mother too. Please keep them in your prayers.
I am interested in the CDRom. Please put me on your list and let me know how
to reimburse you for its cost?
When do you leave for Spain again?
All the best
Gretchen

>From: Rosina Lila <BlaroliaAOL.COM>
>To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
>Subject: CD Rom
>Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 11:58:18 EDT
>
>Hello you all,
>The response to the CDRom "La Meta de Santiago", (The goal of th Samino),
>has been so enthusiastic that its producers have decided to release the
>90-minute "virtual" visit also in a DVD disc next March.
>-As mentioned before, European DVDs are not compatible with USA DVD
>players,
>and the cost of converting them is about twice the price of the disc.-
>I will bring the 10 or so CDRoms which, so far, you have requested, and
>will
>also find out how they may be ordered directly for those of you who may
>want
>to acquire them later.
>If some of you would prefer to wait for the DVD instead of getting the
>CDRom,
>please let me know.
>Warm regards,
>Rosina

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected?  Get a FREE computer virus scan
online from McAfee.