Xacobeo and Football and pilgrims of a lesser kind

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Wed Oct 8 08:39:39 PDT 2003

Dear Fr. Gerry,
I don't know your physical condition, but as the Nike ad says, "Just do
it!" If your health will allow any kind of travel, you do not need to be
an athlete to go on the Camino. And even if you don't stay in refugios,
there are many small hostels that are very reasonable (25 - 35 euros per
night). Food is inexpensive as well with "Pilgrim menus" available in
many places for 5-10 euros for a very good meal. Buses connect each
town, so when you can't walk, you can take a bus. However you do it,
what's in your heart is what counts. You are already a pilgrim as you
have already begun your journey.  Lydia