Hello, list.

Killercarz killercarzaHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 7 18:12:07 PDT 2003

can anyone tell me how to actually get off this list.  the command i was
given didn't do the job.  sorry for the inconvience to all of you who will
get this message.  happy trails
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ralph Alcorn" <RBALCORNaCS.COM>
To: <GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: Hello, list.

> Thanks for the comments, Athena. I updated the website with your info on
Roncevalles, and qualified the MacClaine, Coehlo references so no one would
mistake them for practical guides.

> Switching footwear in midday does help prevent blisters as you have new
pressure points. We did carry very light sandals for in town use, but they
were not suitable for trail walking. We went thru a couple of large rolls of
breathable medical tape for blister prevention - wrapped it entirely around
the ball of the foot, pieces around sensitive toes, etc.  My wife has severe
bunions, so each day started with a taping the feet ceremony.  We learned
this from a French pilgrim along the way.