Elyn Aviva

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 7 09:35:17 PDT 2003

I read her book, Following the Milky Way", a long time ago, before I walked the Camino. I hope to read it again now that I have walked once.
It was not one of my favorites.But I learned from every single book, and no book was the one I would write, of course. The only book which really disgusted me was Shirley MacLaine's (because it was about Shirley, not about the Camino). Coehlo's is questionable at best. But still, they both gave ideas of the Camino and the reasons people may walk, along with their experiences. I must confess, I read almost every Camino book I can get my hands on.
Get a used copy from amazon or halfprice/e-bay. Then you don't need to feel too bad if you don't like it.

Deanna

Elyn Aviva also had a journal published titled "Walking the Milky Way" I believe. Has anyone read that? Is it well done?

Glenn

athena...
wisdom's aspirant
child of earth