Xacobeo and Football

William Marques williammarquesaTESCO.NET
Mon Oct 6 01:22:31 PDT 2003

Some idea of why there will be so many Spanish people on the camino next
year hit me when I was watching the Barcelona v Valencia football match
yesterday.  (For those who are not aware of the significance of football in
Spain the Camp Nou stadium holds 115,000 and Barcelona is one of the two
biggest clubs in Spain.)
There were adverts along the pitch side saying "Xacobeo 2004 - Go to
Galacia" funded by the Galacian tourist office I imagine.
William