Problem

Jilek, Glenn Glenn.JilekaFHWA.DOT.GOV
Thu Nov 20 12:12:05 PST 2003

Here is a problem I will be faced with when I walk the Camino...

I will plan on walking from St. Jean to Santiago and consider that it will take about 35 days give or take a few.  I have never been in Santiago before.  A person, who has also never been to Santiago, would like to meet me there to celebrate my (hopeful) achievement.  The problem is in coordination.  One of us will probably get there first.  How would we be able to find each other?  Is there some place to leave messages for each other?  Also, are there lockers at the train station or some place where a knapsack and sleeping bag could be stored for a day in Santiago?

Thanks

Glenn