Friends of the Road: December Newsletter call

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Mon Nov 10 05:21:07 PST 2003

Linda,

Good to hear from you and thanks for your kind words.

Yesterday I was reading my diary (since it's been 2 years ago today I walked to
Zubiri). Often I forget about the details of the journey, but I read that I gave
your book The Pilgrimage Road to Santiago, to Jacques at the pilgrim's office in
St Jean Pied de Port. You see, I thought I would have lots of time to read while
on the Camino and of course I didn't realize the serious issues around carrying
extra weight until my first day of walking!

Buen Camino,

Sue
Floral Park, Canada
sue.kenneyasympatico.ca