Camino To Easy?

Sally Haden hadense1948aHOTMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 8 13:06:34 PST 2003

Hi Bill, and all,
One of the things I value on this forum is when people put in little
reflections which help in ordinary life, living up to the "virtual albergue"
idea of helping each other.  I like what you said Bill about living through
the difficulties to enjoy the good because quitting is not an option!

>In retrospect, I would say that the Camino was not difficult for me, but
>quickly add that it was not easy either; just like our lives there are good
>days and some days that cause pain. We live through the difficulties to
>enjoy the good because quitting is not an option.

And before your email, one from Tania which said :
"the power of positive thinking and open-mindedness can do wonders to
overcome physical obstacles."

And Rosina's story of her first experience says a lot about the value of
innocence!

Thanks, all.
Sally
Lancashire, UK