Camino too easy?

Robert E. Spenger rspengeraUSAMEDIA.TV
Fri Nov 7 09:45:19 PST 2003

No, I wouldn't use the term "easy" for it, but to call it difficult is a gross exaggeration. On my
first trip I was 75 years of age, my French and Spanish were useless for conversation. My only
travel experience had been in Latin America. My attitude was rotten - almost every day I had strong
thoughts of just chucking the whole thing and going back - even on the day I entered Santiago,
after over two months on the road from Arles. There were times when it was frustrating and
exasperating, but I never found it to be difficult, certainly not as hard as I had been lead to
believe from the messages that I had read.

regards,

Bob Spenger