Introduction

Linda Rawlins lfrawlinsaSYMPATICO.CA
Fri Nov 7 08:26:54 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm from Toronto, Canada and I'm glad I found this community of Camino
pilgrims - both actual and potential. I've been interested in doing the
pilgrimage for a couple of years now ever since I read a first-person
account of the experience of a travel writer in my local newspaper. Now I
find myself about to explore (first meeting is Now 14)- along with 3 other
women - the possiblility of doing our own walk in Sept 2004.

I look forward to learning from the collective and individual experience of
this group.

Thanks,

Linda