List Digest - Correction

Richard Ferguson peregrinoaATT.NET
Thu May 29 18:00:24 PDT 2003

In my previous email, I said that I thought that HTML messages actually
contained two copies of the text of the message, one plain and one HTML.
A little checking revealed that the HTML messages that I found in my inbox
contained only one copy of the text in HTML form.  Therefore, the plain text
form of the text is probably being added by the listserver itself from the
HTML.  I don't know why the listserver is not removing the HTML when it
adds the plain text.

I checked my own outgoing message, and it is in plain text!

Richard