The Return/Karina

Xosé Manuel Alvariño ElcaminomejalaaAOL.COM
Tue May 27 12:47:09 PDT 2003

Interesting u should mention this, Karina. In the Middle Ages, unless it was by boat, the only logical way to return home was back, via the Camino, right? What is also interesting is that I haven't found any lit on return trips.

Xosé Manuel, Miami