politics/Daniel

d.a. itsmedanitaaYAHOO.CA
Tue May 27 11:57:59 PDT 2003

Thank you Daniel for making note. Myself, only new to
the list spent a lot of time deleting the barrage of
notes not containing any useful or relevant
information whatsoever and found it a bit off-putting.
I somehow thought that in relation to this we could
all rise above the mundane squabbles and differences
to talk about this particular commonality and share.

Danita

  --- Xosé Manuel Alvariño <ElcaminomejalaaAOL.COM>
wrote: > Problem is that would eliminate anyone who
wnats to
> get into it.
>
> Xosé Manuel, Miami

> Standard Time, dandekayaSBCGLOBAL.NET writes:
>
> > Fellow pilgrims,
> >    Please do us a favor.  If you are replying to
> another's political or personal issues, please send
> it to them DIRECTLY to that individual.  Your
> comments clutter up the inbox in our computers with
> your personal discussions.   This listserve is a
> wonderful program for pilgrims to discuss the camino
> > and related issues, let's keep it that way.
> >    Thank you very much.
> >             Daniel

=====
"The camel has a single hump; The dromedary, two; Or else the other way around,
I'm never sure. Are you?"
--Ogden Nash