Re sending clothes ahead

Mary Bolster BelizemcbaAOL.COM
Sun May 25 20:18:42 PDT 2003

In a message dated 5/25/03 11:10:48 PM, b_mcleanaTELUSPLANET.NET writes:

<< >  Has anyone tried shipping clothes etc. to a destination
> parador halfway, like Leon to avoid the extra weight.

A simple method is to ship to yourself  by mail. Parcels will be held for you
at the
the post office.  I would probably be best to send to the major cities en
route;  If
you require addresses see the  CSJ Pilgrim Manual or contact me of list.

Perhaps you might also check the "fit" off you backpack;  your back should
not be
carrying much weight most should be on your hips.

How much in advance do I need to send the packages?