Patricia: request Arles- Puenta de la Reina route

Douglass Norvell norvellaNAUVOO.NET
Tue May 20 05:46:00 PDT 2003

Thanks!

I will start in Pamplona!

My boots are fine.

doug norvell

>I won't recommend doing part of the camino if you're very out of shape.
It will be a misery. It''s a beautiful thing to do, but its not an easy
thing to do.

>Galicia has the most lovely and varied scenery on the Camino, in my
opinion, and it has the best pilgrim infrastructure. But it also has some
of the more challenging ups and downs. Try walking from Pamplona to
Logrono and on to Burgos. It's pretty, and relatively flat, and has lots
of towns to stop in.

>But good luck to you. I hope you have a wonderfully well-broken-in pair
of boots, and a very light pack, and a stout walking stick. And some
bandages for your toes, and nitroglycerine for your heart!

>Rebekah Scott, journalista
>'The more I learn, the less I know.'

>The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.<DIV>I won't recommend
doing part of the camino if you're very out of shape. It will be a misery.
It''s a beautiful thing to do, but its not an easy thing to do. </DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>Galicia has the most lovely and varied scenery on the Camino, in my
opinion, and it has the best pilgrim infrastructure. But it also has some
of the more challenging ups and downs. Try walking from Pamplona to
Logrono and on to Burgos. It's pretty, and relatively flat, and has lots
of towns to stop in. </DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV>But good luck to you. I hope you have a wonderfully well-broken-in
pair of boots, and a very light pack, and a stout walking stick. And some
bandages for your toes, and nitroglycerine for your heart!</DIV>
><DIV> </DIV>
><DIV> </DIV><BR><BR>Rebekah Scott, journalista<br>'The more I learn, the
less I know.'<p><hr SIZE=1>
>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
><a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/search/mailsig/*http://search.yahoo.com">The
New Yahoo! Search</a> - Faster. Easier. Bingo.