Patricia: request Arles- Puenta de la Reina route

Crawley, Jeffrey jeffrey.crawleyaFABERMAUNSELL.COM
Tue May 20 05:42:13 PDT 2003

. . . and a little Christian humility it is to be hoped?

Jeffrey

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglass Norvell [mailto:norvellaNAUVOO.NET]
Sent: 19 May 2003 21:22
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: Patricia: request Arles- Puenta de la Reina route

My wife and I are leaving June 6 for a three week trip along the Camino.

We are both out of shape.

I am in Peru where I have been eating and drinking for two week and I look
like a pregnant hog on it´s hind legs.

I can, with a great effort, maybe make 10 kilometers a day.

We will stay in Pensions.

Where should I start?

I don´t want to start at Ronscavalles and have a horrendous walk the first
day.

We just want to cruise along, be togther and have a nice time.

I will, however, be carrying an American flag on a ten foot mast.

Douglass G. Norvell, Ph.D.