Introduction

Anne Covington tugboataaPACIFIER.COM
Wed May 7 19:03:56 PDT 2003

Dear David,

You're the first person who's mentioned doing the same route I will be
attempting.  I'll be walking from Burgos to Santiago in three weeks time as
well, probably starting on the 27th of May.  I would highly suggest
obtaining the pamphlet put out by the Confraternity of St. James called
Pilgrim Guides to Spain; The Camino Frances.  You can obtain it on-line at
www.csj.org.uk or you can write to them at:

Confraternity of Saint James
27 Blackfriars Road
London
SE1 8NY

They sent my copy very quickly and I've found it to be a great deal of help.
It mainly tells about the different refugios throughout the route.

If I have any suggestions once I return, I'll send another note to the
listserv.  I'm not a practicing Catholic, but am looking forward to being
part of the camino's tradition.

Anne