Suggestions About Dealing With Anti-American Sentiment on the Camino

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Mon Mar 31 12:19:54 PST 2003

You cannot change, and or control what someone else feels, they are
responsible for their own feelings, just as I am for mine.  Though it
is good to know that you might encounter difficulties, that they are
out of our control is equally important to understand

Maura