Finisterre

Richard Ferguson peregrinoaATT.NET
Sun Mar 30 12:26:09 PST 2003

One caution that I would offer about the walk to Finisterra is that there is
limited accomodation.  My guidebook talks about 50km between places to
stay, but I understand that a new refugio was opened in Olveiroa the last
couple of years.   You should verify the status of refugios and other
accomodations, and figure out how far you can walk per day, before
starting out.   I had planned to walk to Finisterre, but decided that I had
walked enough when I arrived in Santiago.

Richard