Suggestions About Dealing With Anti-American Sentiment on theCamino

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Sun Mar 30 00:56:23 PST 2003

Dear Rosina,
Than k you for your mail and I do hope your fit enough to travel to Seville!
I'm getting more and more curious about the developments in the Gulf.
This will have great consequences and will develop hatred as there is
amongst Israelis and Palestine's!

We must pray for peace and state our meaning!
I've googled a lot and came across the newspaper with more or less the same
sayings as I translated.
No there is no evidence that Goethe views on the Camino (were there any?)
were in connection with it

It was as said given to him for his whole oeuvre as it was bringing people
together on a cultural level of better understating.
Now the rest of the world and every one is happy (sorry rahter cynical)

Be safe and have a very good week down in Spain
Trigo is doing fine however he is getting older!

Warm regards to you too!
Ambrazzos

Pieter

---