Suggestions About Dealing With Anti-American Sentiment on the Camino

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Sat Mar 29 11:23:49 PST 2003

Even I don't mind an honest discussion of the issues, but I have a
difficult time with sarcasm and put-downs. Xose and others have
expressed opinions which were respectful of all points of view. And,
yes, the Camino is a microcosm of the world so the subject is related.
Just be kind. Lydia